Don’t make the mistake of waiting until your dog is older to start training. Dogs mature very quickly. In fact, the first year of their life is roughly equivalent to 15 human years!! Early training and proper socialization help to insure that your new puppy grows into the dream dog you’ve been hoping for.
Here is what you will get in Robin’s Puppy Preschool Course:
- Nearly 5 hours of video content
- Detailed written information to expand on what is seen in each video
- Downloadable PDFs for housebreaking, training tips and homework tracking
- Email access to Robin if you have questions
- Newsletter access
Start today and learn:
- How to stop puppy play-biting.
- Get your puppy housebroken.
- Teach your pup to be calm and quiet in a crate.
- Build confidence to avoid irrational fears later in life.
- Teach your pup to tolerate and enjoy grooming.
- How to avoid resource guarding behaviors from developing.
- How to develop proper play and greeting skills with other dogs.
- How to get your pup to willingly let go of items.
- Teach your pup to relax and lay calmly at your feet.
- Choosing the right type of toys for your pup.
- What to expect as your pup matures.
- Health and first aid advice.
- Plus much more!!
What people are saying:
“I was skeptical at first. I’ve had a lot of dogs and a lot of experience; I figured the content wouldn’t be that useful or stuff I already know. I was wrong!”
~ Jim Hoppman puppy owner
“Every time you touch your dog some form of “training” is happening. Now it might not be “good training” but it is training. Every interaction with your pup will result in him learning. If you are looking for guidance with raising your new puppy to be a calm, happy and productive member of your home, be sure to check out Robin MacFarlane’s Puppy Preschool class. It’s the best $99 you can spent to set your puppy up for life!”
~ Steve Snell, Gun Dog Supply
“ I’m encouraging all of my puppy buyers to enroll in this course”
~ Mary Lisa Carter, Breeder, Sunny Day Puppies
“We have sent several pup/foster teams through Robin’s puppy preschool and will not let a puppy leave us without this toolkit. The results speak for themselves! These puppies have grown into stable, happy dogs, whom are eager to learn with their humans”
~ Kat Marner, Director, Secondhand Soulmates Rescue
“This course is worth way more than what you’re charging!”
~ Eileen Balcom Vetillo, Professional Dog Trainer